We, together, decide a NGO to help, we fix a destination (ride in kms) and circulate this idea amongst likeminded people to come forward and donate money for every kiliometer we ride.
For eg. We ask donations Rs 5/Km. We ride 100kms. So you Donate Rs 500 for the ride.
To magnify the contributions, we multiply 500 by number of riders participate in this rise for the cause.
So if 3 riders are there you contribute 1500 for 3 riders. You can choose to donate for 1, 2 or 3 riders, depending on your willingness to contribute
How is the contribution used –
We collect the total amount and handover entire contribution to NGO associated with specific ride. Please note that the riders will not take any monetary benefit out of any ride.
A detailed audited report will be published on the site, with the exact tally of money being spent for the cause, which we have burned our fats and for which you have contributed for.
We will post updates of the activities undertaken using the money contributed via this ride.
We would like to clarify few things, which will substantiate our motive behind this initiative
- Though we disclose profiles of the riders, we do not brand any individual
- Sponsors will be extended with certificates for their contributions – no branding will be done for them (Tax exemptions are applied)
- Necessary media coverage is acceptable, but we wont hype any ride, nor this initiative
- Anyone and Everyone can be part of this – be it as a contributor for donations or a rider
- This isn’t a race, so cycle lovers can choose their own target (say 25kms) and be a part of this initiative
- Our motive is simple – Enjoy the ride, along with giving back to the society